The Kindle family of dealerships extends three generations. When renovating the 8,000 SF Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram facility, the Kindle family turned to Oliver Construction, Incorporated to renew and restore the original facility. While the structure was intact and in good shape, the building was outdated and did not work for the operation. In addition, Kindle wanted a new 2,000 SF Service Drive Through added as an amenity to the dealership, even though their Ford building next door on the same lot, had a Dual-Service Drive through.
The site was developed for the Service Drive through, the interior Showroom completely renovated; Offices, a Customer Lounge and Service Write up added, and Restrooms made code compliant.
While renovating, the Kindles extended the project to include exterior columns, soffit and building exterior. The completed design complements their renovated Ford Dealership as well as the future Car Wash facility they have engaged Oliver Construction, Inc. to design and build, as well as is a welcome investment in the community.
- Start date 11/1/15 finish date 6/1/16
- Renovate existing showroom with all new finishes including new tile floors, paint, bathroom fixtures, acoustical ceilings, millwork, and new coffee bar.
- New 3000sqft addition including new service drive-thru and customer waiting area.
- New ACM panels and EFIS to exterior of existing building.
- New split faced block on addition
- New HVAC systems
- New backup generator
- New vacuum system for drive-thru service.